Terms & Conditions
LIABILITY AND INSURANCE
The Congress Organizer cannot accept liability for personal accidents loss of or damage of private property of participants, either during or indirectly arising from the CODHy 2019 Congress. Participants are advised to issue their own personal travel and health insurance for their trip.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Support items are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- All support and exhibition prices quoted are in € and are subject to VAT
- All payments must be received before the beginning of the Congress. Should the company fail to make the payment prior to the commencement of the Congress, the Organizer saves the right to cancel the company’s participation and benefits.
- Time slot allocation will be based on level of support and approval from the Organizing Committee
- It is the responsibility of the supporters and exhibitors to comply with the regulations of the local authorities, EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries & Associations) www.efpia.org and IFMPA (International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations) www.ifpma.org Code of Practice on the Promotion of Medicines.
- The Congress Organizer reserves the right to accept or decline offers of support and application for exhibition space
- The Congress Organizer reserves the right to amend the published floorplan should it be deemed necessary for the benefit of the exhibition and the Congress as a whole
- Please note that the Congress Organizer must approve all exhibition stand designs
- All benefits: (logo, profile, insert, advertisement and registration) that are mentioned as part of the Supporter /Exhibitor packages are to be provided as per Comtec specifications and deadlines to ensure maximum exposure at the Congress.
- Hermes & Merkur is the sole logistic supplier for the CODHy 2019 Congress. All materials sent directly to the venue (not via our logistic agent AKA Hermes) wil not be under COMTECMED’s responsibility. We are not liable if the shipment does not arrive due to costumes clearness issues or any other delays that might occur.
Cancellation/modification of support must be made in writing to Comtec.
Comtec will retain:
- 10% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 6 or more months prior to the Congress
- 50% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 4 months prior to the Congress
- 100% of the agreed amount if cancellation is made 3 or less months before the Congress
TERMS OF PAYMENT
100% Upon signature of sponsorship agreement and receipt of invoice.
All payments must be received before the beginning of the Congress. Should the company fail to make the payment prior to the commencement of the Congress, the Organizer saves the right to cancel the company’s participation and benefits.